The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) needs local and small business owners to assist before, during, and after disaster. Having the support of local businesses will improve
response time during search and rescue, and will help to rebuild quickly for those in need.
• U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
• American Red Cross Pacific Islands Region
• Hawaii Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
There is no cost to attend, however registration is required.
- Please e-mail Dale if you are attending. This is a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) facility and need to identify who has a current TWIC card.
- For those who do not we will need to assign escorts. The ratio is one TWIC holder to 10 non-holders. Meri and I can cover, so if the number of folks attending is less than 22 we should be covered.
- All attendees to arrive about 15 minutes prior to watch our safety video
Pier 11 Cruise Ship Terminal 23 Aloha Tower Dr. Honolulu, HI 96813
Registration/Coffee: 7:30-8:00 Workshop: 8:00 – 3;30
Registration and Coffee
- Welcome/Introductions (HI DOH & USEPA)
- Keynote Speaker: Manny Ehrlich, Chemical Safety Board
- Overview: Accident Prevention and Response Readiness
- Propane Panel: Industry, Fire Dept, Gov’t Agency(s)
- Anhydrous Ammonia Panel: Industry, Fire Dept, Gov’t Agency(s)
- Lunch (on your own)
- Tabletop Exercise
- Wrap-up and Adjourn